England, Marriage Certificates
- David Ward, hawker, son of James Ward, and Louisa Clements, domestic servant, Minister Lovell, married 2 Mar 1875, Register Office, Witney, Oxfordshire, England
- Jeremiah Kerby and Maria Ward, married 17 Jun 1860, St. Peter’s Roman Catholic Church, Woolwich, registered: Apr-Jun 1860, Registration District: Greenwich, vol. 1d, p. 951, no. 130, Woolwich, Kent
- No. 14, Thomas Ward to Mary Ann Maria Waters [Walters] (5 Aug 1838), St. Mary's Church, Parish of Mortlake, County of Surrey
- No. 199, Thomas James Ward to Sarah Hannah Lucy Courtnidge [Courtneidge] (5 Aug 1867), St. Paul's Church, Parish of Hammersmith, County of Middlesex
- Reigate Registration District, Surrey, 1912, no. 27, George Ward, golf caddie, son of Thomas Ward to Alice Lillian Graffham, daughter of Peter Graffham, married 23 Jul 1912
England. Marriage Certificates.